Duties to Clients and Customers
- Team Connaughty will protect and promote their clients’ interests while treating all parties
- Team Connaughty will refrain from exaggeration, misrepresentation, or concealment of pertinent facts related to
property or transactions.
- Team Connaughty will cooperate with other real estate professionals to advance their clients’ best
- When buying or selling on their own account or for their families or firms, Team Connaughty will make their
true position or interest known.
- Team Connaughty will do not provide professional services where they have any present or contemplated
interest in property without disclosing that interest to all affected parties.
- Team Connaughty will disclose any fee or financial benefit they may receive from recommending related real
estate products or services.
- Team Connaughty will accept compensation from only one party, except where they make full disclosure to all
parties and receive informed consent from their client.
- Team Connaughty will keep the funds of clients and customers in a separate escrow account.
- Team Connaughty will make sure that details of agreements are spelled out in writing whenever possible and
that parties receive copies.
Duties to the Public
- Team Connaughty will give equal professional service to all clients and customers irrespective of race,
color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Team Connaughty will do not discriminate in their employment
- Team Connaughty will are knowledgeable and competent in the fields of practice in which they engage or
they get assistance from a knowledgeable professional, or disclose any lack of expertise to their client.
- Team Connaughty will are honest and truthful in their communications and present a true picture in their
advertising, marketing, and in other public representations.
- Team Connaughty will do not engage in the unauthorized practice of law.
- Team Connaughty will willingly participate in ethics investigations and enforcement actions.
Duties to REALTORS®
- Team Connaughty will make only truthful, not misleading, comments about other real estate
- Team Connaughty will respect the exclusive representation or exclusive brokerage relationship agreements
that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
- Team Connaughty will arbitrate and mediate financial disagreements with other REALTORS® and with their